Ginger — A tantalising taste of traditional izakaya-inspired cuisine freshly prepared from the finest Hokkaido ingredients.
Ginger 2020 Summer Information
Opening period: July 4th until October 25th
|Breakfast||7:00 am -to 10:00 am (last order at 09:45 am)|
Ginger Summer Breakfast Menu
Our in house restaurant Ginger offers a delicious new a la carte menu for the Niseko green season. You can choose from a variety of set meals which offers something for everyone’s taste. The meals on offer may vary throughout the summer season based on local availability of ingredients.
Examples of Ginger breakfast meals
- Japanese breakfast (including rice, fish, miso soup and other traditional foods)
- Ginger Big Breakfast (English/American-style breakfast including eggs your way, toast, bacon and sausages)
- Eggs Benedict (poached eggs with creamy Hollandaise sauce served with salad and fresh fruit)
- Healthy Breakfast: Avocado Toast (smashed avocado on toast served with salad and fresh fruit)
- Vegan Breakfast: Pancakes (including soba flour pancakes and fresh fruit)
*Reservations for breakfast are essential, and meal preference should also be ordered in advance at the time of booking.
Ginger Opening Schedule
Please note that in the summer of 2020, Ginger restaurant will only serve breakfast. The dates below are the dates on which Ginger will be closed.
July: 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 29
August: 5, 17, 26
September: 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 24, 30
October: 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22