As the first points of contact for guests once they arrive, the Concierge and Guest relations teams help with any and all accommodation and in-house amenities requests. Also assisting with the organisation of a comprehensive range of on and off-snow services, our goal is to ensure that guest stays are as seamless and carefree as possible.
- Act as the main point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, attending to their requests and helping to tailor their stays to their requirements.
- Understanding guest needs and providing them with personalised solutions and individually tailored activity and restaurant recommendations.
- Liaise with guests by phone, email, and face-to-face to assist with transportation and services arrangement.
- Assistance with guest issues and resolution.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of AYA Niseko and nearby locations and businesses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- High grooming standards
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry
Please note: For seasonal staff, a Japanese work permit or working holiday visa is required.
¥1,250 per hour
Salary negotiable based upon prior experience
- Health, social, and employment insurance available
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental
- Free lift pass
Expected Start Date
November, 2018 - April, 2019
Position available for immediate start
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].