As one of the first points of contact for guests, even prior to their arrival, the Concierge team helps with any and all in-house amenities and external service requests. With a comprehensive range of on and off-snow services available at their fingertips, our goal is to ensure that AYA guests have access to everything the resort and local area has to offer.
- Act as the main point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, attending to their requests and helping to tailor their stays to their requirements.
- Understanding guest needs and providing them with personalised solutions and individually tailored activity and restaurant recommendations.
- Liaise with guests by phone, email, and face-to-face to assist with transportation and services arrangement.
- Assistance with guest issues and their resolution.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of AYA Niseko and nearby locations and businesses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Conversational English skills or above.
- Computer literacy.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- High grooming standards.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
Please note: For seasonal staff, a Japanese work permit or working holiday visa is required.
8 hour shifts.
¥1,250 per hour.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals (Dormitory rent approximately ¥3,000, utilities included).
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
November 2019 - April 2020.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].