As the first points of contact for guests once they arrive, the Concierge and Guest relations teams help with any and all accommodation and in-house amenities requests. Also assisting with the organisation of a comprehensive range of on and off-snow services, our goal is to ensure that guest stays are as seamless and carefree as possible.
- Act as the main point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, attending to their requests and helping to tailor their stays to their requirements.
- Understanding guest needs and providing them with personalised solutions and individually tailored activity and restaurant recommendations.
- Liaise with guests by phone, email, and face-to-face to assist with transportation and services arrangement.
- Assistance with guest issues and resolution.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of AYA Niseko and nearby locations and businesses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- High grooming standards.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
Seasonal: ¥1,050 per hour
Year-Round: Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals.
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
Expected Start Date
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].