As first and last representative that many guests see, drivers provide timely, professional transportation both to and from AYA Niseko and throughout the resort area.
- Welcoming and assisting guests upon arrival, providing safe and timely transportation to and from AYA Niseko.
- General maintenance of vehicles to ensure that they remain in good condition.
- Other driving duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person.
- High grooming standards.
- Clean driving record and valid international driving permit or Japanese license.
- Meets required licensing standards.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
- Desirable: Previous experience driving in heavy snow and other inclement weather.
¥1,000 per hour.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals.
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
November - April.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].