As first and last representative that many guests see, drivers provide timely, professional transportation both to and from AYA Niseko and throughout the resort area.
- Welcoming and assisting guests upon arrival, providing safe and timely transportation to and from AYA Niseko.
- General maintenance of vehicles to ensure that they remain in good condition.
- Other driving duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person
- High grooming standards
- Clean driving record and a valid international or Japanese driving permit
- Meets required licensing standards
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry
- Desirable: Previous experience driving in heavy snow and other inclement weather
Please note: Valid work permit or working holiday visa is required for seasonal staff.
¥1,000 per hour
- Health, social, and employment insurance available
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental
- Free lift pass
November, 2018 - April, 2019
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].