As the first points of contact for guests once they arrive, the Concierge and Front Office teams help with any and all accommodation and in-house amenities requests. Also assisting with the organisation of a comprehensive range of on and off-snow services, our goal is to ensure that guest stays are as seamless and carefree as possible.
- Meeting and greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner, assisting with guest requests, and providing visitors with helpful recommendations.
- Preparation and handling of guest check in/check out procedures.
- Handling of guest payments.
- Interdepartmental communication with the Reservations, Concierge, and Housekeeping teams to ensure that the highest quality of services are provided to AYA Niseko guests.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- High grooming standards
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry
Please note: Valid work permit or working holiday visa is required for seasonal staff.
¥1,050 per hour
Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental
- Free lift pass
Expected Start Date
November, 2018 - April, 2019
Position available for immediate start
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].