Front Office / Concierge
As the first points of contact for guests once they arrive, the Front Office and Concierge team helps with any and all accommodation and in-house amenities requests. Also assisting with the organisation of a comprehensive range of on and off-snow services, our goal is to ensure that guest stays are as seamless and carefree as possible.
- Act as the main point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, attending to their requests and helping to tailor their stays to their requirements.
- Understanding guest needs and providing them with personalised solutions and individually tailored activity and restaurant recommendations.
- Liaise with guests by phone, email, and face-to-face to assist with transportation and services arrangement.
- Assistance with guest issues and resolution.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of AYA Niseko and nearby locations and businesses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years prior experience in the hotel or tourism industry.
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Ability to read and write in both Japanese and English.
- Computer literacy.
- High grooming standards.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Prior overseas work experience.
- Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
8 hour shifts.
Minimum annual salary package of 2,500,000 JPY. Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- 105 days annual leave, plus 10 days paid leave.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals (dormitory - approx. 3,000 yen per month or furnished apartment available - approx. 13,750 yen per month).
- Travel expenses paid.
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
Initial Employment Period
From start date until March 31st of start date's fiscal year. Contract extension from April 1st to March 31st of the following year, pending review.
Expected Start Date
Position available for immediate start.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume and recent Photo to [email protected].