Front Office Manager
Leading the team which acts as the face of AYA Niseko, the Front Office Manager ensures that each and every guest experiences the highest possible level of service during their stay, guaranteeing that front office operations run smoothly, and that the guest experience is polished and seamless.
- Meeting and greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Preparation and coordination of guest check in/check out procedures.
- Reservation management duties.
- Managing front office operation and administration duties.
- Coordinating the housekeeping roster.
- Interdepartmental communication with the Reservations, Concierge, and Housekeeping teams to ensure that the highest quality of services are provided to AYA Niseko guests.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years prior Front Office experience.
- Minimum 1 year prior experience assisting senior management in the Hotel industry.
- Prior HR experience.
- Conversational English skills or above.
- Business level Japanese or above.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- High grooming standards.
- Prior overseas work experience.
- Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
8 hour shifts.
Minimum annual salary package of 3,000,000 JPY. Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- 105 days annual leave, plus 10 days paid leave.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals (dormitory - approx. 3,000 yen per month or furnished apartment available - approx. 13,750 yen per month).
- Travel expenses paid.
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
Initial Employment Period
From start date until March 31st of start date's fiscal year. Contract extension from April 1st to March 31st of the following year, pending review.
Expected Start Date
Position available for immediate start.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].