Front Desk｜Winter Season
Recruitment for Winter Season 2023-2024 will start from March 2023
Not only providing seamless Check In and Check out, Front Desk team assist guests with all accommodation and in-house amenities requests. Operate 24 hours ready to provide luxury services to meet our guest needs and exceed their expectation.
- Provide warm greetings / farewell in a friendly and professional manner during check in and check out.
- Handling guest check in/check out procedures following the standard.
- Handling guest payments
- Handling guest issue and provide solution with positive manner
- Assisting and record all guest request and input guests registration and profile.
- Luggage and parcels handling
- Maintaining the Cleanliness of working areas
- Interdepartmental communication with the other department to ensure that the highest quality of services are provided to AYA Niseko guests.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- High proficiency in English is required. Japanese or other languages are a plus.
- Computer literacy.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- High grooming standards and professional appearance.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Valid Japanese driver's license or international driving permit.
Please note: For foreign nationals, a Japanese work permit or working holiday visa is required.
November 15, 2023 - April 15, 2024 (Possibility to be extended)
Recruitment for Winter Season 2023-2024 will start from March 2023.
If you are interested to join our Front Desk team, please send your CV/Resume with a recent portrait photo to [email protected]