Front Office / Porter
As the first points of contact for guests once they arrive, the Front Office team helps with any and all accommodation and in-house amenities requests. From baggage and luggage transportation on check in, to assisting with the organisation of a comprehensive range of on and off-snow services, our goal is to ensure that guest stays are as seamless and carefree as possible.
- Meeting and greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner, assisting with guest requests, and providing visitors with helpful recommendations.
- Preparation and handling of guest check in/check out procedures.
- Handling of guest payments.
- Interdepartmental communication with the Reservations, Concierge, and Housekeeping teams to ensure that the highest quality of services are provided to AYA Niseko guests.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Conversational English skills or above.
- Computer literacy.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- High grooming standards.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
Please note: Valid work permit or working holiday visa is required for seasonal staff.
8 hour shifts.
¥1,250 per hour.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals (Dormitory rent approximately ¥3,000, utilities included).
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
November 2019 - April 2020.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].