Front Desk ｜ Winter Season
Not only providing seamless Check In and Check out, Front Desk team assist guests with all accommodation and in-house amenities requests. Operate 24 hours ready to provide luxury services to meet our guest needs and exceed their expectation.
- Provide warm greetings / farewell in a friendly and professional manner during check in and check out.
- Handling guest check in/check out procedures following the standard.
- Handling guest payments
- Handling guest issue and provide solution with positive manner
- Assisting and record all guest request and input guests registration and profile.
- Maintaining the Cleanliness of working areas
- Interdepartmental communication with the Reservations, Concierge, Security and Housekeeping team to ensure that the highest quality of services are provided to AYA Niseko guests.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- High proficiency in English is required. Japanese or other languages are a plus.
- Computer literacy.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- High grooming standards and professional appearance.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Valid Japanese driver's license or international driving permit.
Please note: For foreign nationals, a Japanese work permit or working holiday visa is required.
Minimum 7 hours / day
From ¥1,100 per hour
- Health, social, and employment insurance available
- Subsidized staff meals (lunch and dinner bento approximately ¥300 per meal)
- Free staff accommodation (shared dormitory room), utilities and Wi-Fi included. Shared shower/bath, laundry, drying room, kitchenette. facilities). Single Apartment available upon availibility with an extra charge.
- Subsidized ski/snowboard rental
- Free season lift pass for Grand Hirafu/Hanazono resort
- Discount on other Tokyu Resort & Stays properties
November 2022 - April 2023 (Possibility to be extended)
If you are interested to join our Front Desk team, please send your CV/Resume with a recent portrait photo to [email protected].