As the first points of contact for guests once they arrive, the Concierge and Guest Relations teams help with any and all accommodation and in-house amenities requests. Also assisting with the organisation of a comprehensive range of on and off-snow services, our goal is to ensure that guest stays are as seamless and carefree as possible.
- Meeting and greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner, assisting with guest requests, and providing visitors with helpful recommendations.
- Preparation and handling of guest check in/check out procedures.
- Handling of guest payments.
- Interdepartmental communication with the Reservations, Concierge, and Housekeeping teams to ensure that the highest quality of services are provided to AYA Niseko guests.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- High grooming standards.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
Seasonal: ¥1,050 per hour
Year-Round: Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals.
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
Expected Start Date
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].