Marketing - Japanese
Become a part of a marketing team responsible for formulating strategies, campaigns, and events that will serve to attract new guests from a variety of markets, both at home and abroad.
- Building cooperation and relationships with Japanese travel agents and OTAs to improve domestic bookings through various channels.
- Monitoring, analysing, and formulating strategies to improve AYA Niseko media platforms.
- Providing assistance and direction for ongoing Japanese content and campaigns, coordinating with media consultants and the International Marketing team
- Developing action plans to encourage sustainable growth within the domestic sector.
- Developing packages to introduce to domestic markets.
- Coordinating with the International Marketing team to organise events for both domestic and international visitors.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- A willingness to learn and expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Creative, with a strong attention to detail.
- Native English speaker with excellent spoken and written Japanese, OR; Native Japanese speaker with excellent spoken and written English.
- Desirable: Knowledge of travel and hospitality applied marketing, and a firm understanding of the Japanese domestic market.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals.
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
Expected Start Date
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].