Overseeing a complex consisting of 79 privately owned luxury apartments, the AYA Niseko owner relations team supports apartment owners by providing timely assistance, support, and an active responsiveness to owner questions, concerns, and needs.
- Professional management and response to owner related requests and issues.
- Coordination of a wide-range of property management related duties, including accountancy and finances, property maintenance, occupancy status and stay management, and owner reporting.
- Providing pick-up and drop-off services for owners.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Firm understanding of all aspects of property management
- Clean driving record and a valid international or Japanese driving permit
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry
Please note: Valid work permit or working holiday visa is required for seasonal staff.
¥1,050 per hour
Salary negotiable based upon prior experience
- Health, social, and employment insurance available
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental
- Free lift pass
Expected Start Date
November 2018 - April, 2019
Position available for immediate start
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].