Thanks to our unparalleled location, extensive in-house services and breathtaking apartments and panoramic views, demand for AYA Niseko is high. The reservations team receives bookings and enquiries through various channels, assists with service and transportation sales, and communicates with guests, clients, and various AYA Niseko departments.
- Professional and timely handling of email, telephone, and online guest reservations.
- Commitment to being detail-oriented and thorough with every reservation, ensuring accuracy and prompt response.
- Familiarity with widely used office software, and able to learn to use internal reservation and communications systems.
- Ability to understand and disseminate various types of reservation reports, graphs, and charts.
- Ability to understand and assess guest questions and requests and find and enact the appropriate courses of action.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Prior reservations or sales experience.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
Seasonal: ¥1,050 per hour
Year-Round: Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals.
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].