Reservations Agent | Year-Round
Thanks to our unparalleled location, extensive in-house services and breathtaking apartments and panoramic views, demand for AYA Niseko is high. The reservations team receives bookings and enquiries through various channels, assists with service and transportation sales, and communicates with guests, clients, and various AYA Niseko departments.
- Professional and timely handling of email, telephone, and online guest reservations.
- Commitment to being detail-oriented and thorough with every reservation, ensuring accuracy and prompt response.
- Familiarity with widely used office software, and able to learn to use internal reservation and communications systems.
- Ability to understand and disseminate various types of reservation reports, graphs, and charts.
- Ability to understand and assess guest questions and requests, and find and enact the appropriate courses of action.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person.
- Native English, or high level English fluency is required. Japanese language skills are desirable.
- Friendly and professional telephone and email manner.
- Strong time management skills, motivation, and efficiency to complete tasks to deadlines.
- Good familiarity and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Prior reservations or sales experience.
- Desirable: Experience using a Property Management System.
- Desirable: Previous experience in international hospitality or travel industry.
Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidized staff meals.
- Subsidized staff accommodation.
- Subsidized ski/snowboard rental.
- Free season lift pass for Grand Hirafu/Hanazono resort and discounted rate for all mountain lift pass.
- Annual Bonus.
- Annual Paid Leave.
- Discount on other Tokyu Resort & Stays properties.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume, motivation letter, and a recent portrait photo to [email protected]