Leading the AYA Niseko Sales team, you will be involved with formulating campaigns and events that will serve to attract new guests to AYA Niseko from a variety of markets; while cultivating partnerships with service providers, organisations, and local businesses.
- Actively generating and following-up on sales & marketing leads.
- Building cooperation and relationships with Japanese travel agents and OTAs to expand domestic bookings across various channels.
- Monitoring, analysing, and formulating of strategies to improve media platform reach and engagement.
- Providing assistance and direction for ongoing Japanese content and campaigns.
- Developing action plans to encourage sustainable growth within domestic markets.
- Planning and implementing a variety of events for guests & visitors.
- Advertisement design and planning and proofreading of various printed materials.
- Other sales & marketing related duties.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Ability to read and write in both Japanese and English.
- Minimum 1 years prior experience in the hotel or tourism industry (sales, marketing or communications).
- Computer literacy.
- Creative, with a strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of travel and hospitality applied marketing, and a firm understanding of the Japanese domestic market.
- Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
- Prior overseas work experience.
8 hour shifts.
Minimum annual salary package of 3,000,000 JPY. Salary negotiable based upon prior experience.
- 105 days annual leave, plus 10 days paid leave.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidised staff accommodation and meals (dormitory - approx. 3,000 yen per month or furnished apartment available - approx. 13,750 yen per month).
- Travel expenses paid.
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental.
- Free lift pass.
Initial Employment Period
From start date until March 31st of start date's fiscal year. Contract extension from April 1st to March 31st of the following year, pending review.
Expected Start Date
Position available for immediate start.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume and recent Photo to [email protected].