One of AYA Niseko's most popular services, and an invaluable part of every avid skier's trip, the Ski Valet team assist with guest equipment and luggage in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Assisting guests with the storage and retrieval of ski and snowboard equipment.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and efficiency of the ski valet area while taking care of the safety of all stored equipment.
- Welcoming and assisting guests upon arrival, helping to transfer luggage to and from their apartments.
- Answering guest queries about the ski resort area, lift operation status, snow conditions and so forth.
- Some guest pick up/drop off driving duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Japanese language is required for winter 2021/2022
- High grooming standards
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment/luggage when necessary
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors
- Desirable: Knowledge of snowsports equipment and fitting
- Desirable: Valid Japanese driver's license or international driving permit
Please note: Valid work permit or working holiday visa is required for seasonal staff.
Consideration is given only to applicants already residing within Japan with a valid residence permit. We are not in a position to sponsor international applicants intending to travel from abroad at this time. Thank you for your understanding.
- Health, social, and employment insurance available
- Subsidised staff meals (lunch and dinner bento approximately ¥300 per meal)
- Subsidised staff accommodation (shared dormitory room approximately ¥3,000 per month, utilities and wifi included, shared shower/bath, laundry, drying room, kitchenette facilities)
- Subsidised ski/snowboard rental
- Free season lift pass for Grand Hirafu/Hanazono resort
To be discussed. Approximately late November, 2021 until late March, 2022.
If you are interested in the above position and would like further details, please send your CV/Resume, a covering letter/motivation letter and a recent portrait photo to [email protected].