Ski Valet ｜ Winter Season
One of AYA Niseko's most popular services, and an invaluable part of every avid skier's trip, the Ski Valet team assist with guest equipment and luggage in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Assisting guests with the storage and retrieval of ski and snowboard equipment.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and efficiency of the ski valet area while taking care of the safety of all stored equipment.
- Welcoming and assisting guests upon arrival, helping to transfer luggage to and from their apartments.
- Providing information about the ski resort area, lift operation status, snow conditions and so forth.
- Assisting Bell Desk Team in some occasions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- High grooming standards and professional appearance.
- Ability to lift/move heavy equipment/luggage when necessary.
- Desirable: Proficiency in both English and Japanese language is required.
- Desirable: Passion for Snowsports and the outdoors.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Snowsports equipment and fitting.
- Desirable: Valid Japanese driver's license or international driving permit.
Please note: For foreign nationals, a Japanese work permit or working holiday visa is required.
Minimum 7 hours / day
From ¥1,050 per hour
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidized staff meals (lunch and dinner bento approximately ¥300 per meal).
- Free staff accommodation (shared dormitory room), utilities and Wi-Fi included. Shared shower/bath, laundry, drying room, kitchenette. facilities). Single Apartment available upon availibility with an extra charge.
- Subsidized ski/snowboard rental.
- Free season lift pass for Grand Hirafu/Hanazono resort.
- Discount on other Tokyu and Resort properties.
November 2022 - April 2023
If you are interested to join Ski valet team and would like further details, please send your CV/Resume and a recent portrait photo to [email protected].