Book your 2021/2022 winter stay at AYA Niseko!
The news that you've been waiting for - winter 2021/2022 reservations are opening at AYA Niseko next week!
This summer has been short but sweltering hot here in Hokkaido (reaching 30 degrees almost every single day in July) and there is no better time to start dreaming about the snow!
And rumour has it that the hotter the summer, the more snow will fall in winter...
On September 1st 2021 at 10am JST AYA Niseko will open reservations for the winter season with stay dates between December 3rd and March 31st.
Currently, the Grand Hirafu ski resort is due to open on December 4th and the Family Quad lift is scheduled to start running from December 11th. Please understand that delays and schedule changes are possible due to actual weather and snow conditions.
We do not have a shuttle bus this winter, and free transportation to other lifts is not provided.
Bookings will be taken through our website and some of our partner agencies.
We ask that you kindly read the information below before making your reservation.
Important Notes Regarding Winter 2021/2022 Reservations
- Payment is not required at the time of booking. We will send you a payment link to be settled online or via bank transfer at least 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Bookings left unpaid 29 days prior to the date of check in will be cancelled.
- Cancellation penalties will apply for cancellations made within 30 days of the arrival date.
- Border, visa, or vaccine restrictions, quarantine enforcements, or other travel difficulties related to COVID-19 are not grounds for AYA Niseko to issue refunds or waive penalties. The risks associated with arranging cross-border travel are widely known at this time.
- Payments made towards reservations that are later cancelled will not be held or transferred to bookings in another season. If the cancellation is made outside of the free cancellation window, the payments will be forfeited.
- There is no waitlist for rooms. If your desired room type is unavailable it is your own responsibility to check again later. We will not notify you in the case of another cancellation.
- No reservations or “holds” will be taken before our official opening date and time.
- All direct reservations must be booked through our official website booking engine. Requests sent through the general enquiry contact form are not guaranteed.
- It may take some time for our small team to process all the requests we receive. Please be patient while waiting for our reply. In previous years it has taken up to 5 days to complete the invoicing and confirmations.
Important Notes Regarding AYA Niseko Facilities
- Room rates do not include any meals, Ginger restaurant’s operations are still undecided.
- Some services may be suspended at late notice due to the influence of the pandemic.
- Currently, the concierge service is suspended. Restaurant bookings, ski rentals etc. must be self-arranged by guests.
- Currently, the AYA town shuttle bus (between AYA - Gondola - Welcome Centre - Supermarket) is suspended. Pick up/drop service between AYA and Hirafu Welcome Centre or Kutchan Station is still available on eligible bookings.
- Niseko Kid’s Club has since relocated from AYA 3F to Hanazono 308. We do not offer in-house group childcare any longer. Babysitting services through the Niseko Kid’s Club can be self-arranged by guests.
- Grand Hirafu ski resort is scheduled to open on December 4th, however operations may be delayed and/or reduced. The opening date, resort operations, and lift schedules are all subject to change based on the actual conditions.
How To Book
From September 1st 2021 at 10am JST you will be able to access winter availability through this website. Please check your stay dates and rates via the booking engine on our home page and make your reservation.
For Further Details
Please check our Frequently Asked Questions page for some common queries, or if you don't see the answer you need feel free to contact our reservations team directly.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (+81) 136 23 1280