Summer 2022 Long Stay at AYA Niseko!
Spend your summer at AYA Niseko in a clean and comfortable room equipped with a kitchen. Special rates available for stays of 30 nights or more.
With its diverse landscapes and cool, temperate climate even in summer, Hokkaido offers a huge variety of hiking terrain, winding cycling roads, and impeccable golf greens. Pump up the adrenaline with a trail bike ride down the slopes, or take to the Shiribetsu River in a kayak or raft.
Surrounded by protected National Park Forest and wetlands teeming with wildlife, AYA Niseko overlooks both the rolling terrain of the Annupuri mountain range and the awe-inspiring Mount Yotei.
Niseko is delightfully peaceful during the summer season, but still offers so many activities to keep you entertained. You will also discover restaurants serving an exquisite variety of cuisines, and magnificent views for your social media. Why not escape the crowds and bustling cities and visit our town this year?
AYA Niseko's range of services and amenities on offer during the 2022 summer include:
- 24 hour Reception
- Indoor and Outdoor onsen baths (06:00 - 09:00 & 13:00 - 24:00)
- Private onsen baths for couples/small groups (13:30 - 22:00 - last admission 21:00) **
- Sauna (13:00 - 24:00)
- Guest gym (06:00 - 24:00)
- AYA SPA & Massage (15:00 - 23:00 - appointment necessary) **
**These services/amenities are chargeable.
The summer operation of Ginger Restaurant, and iGATE IKEUCHI (retail shop) are currently undecided.
Kindly note that there may be last minute changes to operating hours, or closure, based on the advice/restrictions from the Japanese government in regard to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Long stay apartment types
- Studio Village View - 47㎡ with kitchenette
- 1.5 Bedroom Village View - 69㎡ with kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- 2 Bedroom (Forest view, Resort view, or Mt Yotei view) - 85㎡ with kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- 3 Bedroom (Resort view, or Mt Yotei view) - 154㎡ with kitchen, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
All rooms come fully equipped with refrigerator, rice cooker, microwave oven, coffee machine, tableware and cooking utensils.
The studio unit has a shower only, other room types have both a shower and a bathtub.
2022 Summer Season Long-Stay Promotional Rates
|Long stay - 18th June to November 3rd 2021||30 night rate (JPY)||Additional night charge (per night) from 31st night after 30 nights(JPY)||7 night rate (JPY)||Additional night charge (per night) from 8th night after 7 nights(JPY)|
|Studio Village View||330,000||12,000||105,000||16,000|
|1.5 Bedroom Village View||420,000||15,000||140,000||21,000|
|2 Bedroom: Forest View/Ski Resort View||510,000||18,000||175,000||26,000|
|2 Bedroom: Yotei View||540,000||19,000||182,000||27,000|
|3 Bedroom: Ski Resort View||690,000||24,000||238,000||35,000|
|3 Bedroom: Yotei View||720,000||25,000||252,000||37,000|
From the 6th - 14th August (Japanese Obon holiday period), an additional nightly charge will be applied to the normal monthly rate:
|Long stay - 6th to 14th August||Additional cost per night (JPY)|
|1.5 Bedroom||+ 3,000|
|2 Bedroom||+ 5,000|
|3 Bedroom||+ 7,000|
Terms & Conditions
- The room is cleaned once per week. Additional linens and towels will be provided free of charge upon request.
- Long stay rate applies to Studio, 1.5 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom apartments only.
- Long stay rates exclude Penthouse, Residence, and Atelier apartments.
- The special long stay rate cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The summer sale is for a limited number of units, and is subject to booking availability. Depending on the overall reservation status at the time of enquiry, we may be unable to accept your long-stay booking request.
|Until 31 days prior to arrival||No cancellation fee|
|30 days - 8 days before arrival||50%|
|7 days before to arrival||100%|
Full prepayment required until 30 days before to arrival by credit card of bank transfer.
Secure your summer stay dates by contacting us directly:
Email: [email protected]