Recruitment for Winter Season 2023-2024 will start from March 2023
Acting as the main point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, the Concierge helps to tailor each guest's stay to their own requirements.
- Act as the main point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, attending to their requests and helping to tailor their stays to their requirements.
- Understanding guest needs and providing them with personalized solutions and individually tailored activity and restaurant recommendations.
- Liaise with guests by phone, email, and face-to-face to assist with transportation and services arrangement.
- Assistance with guest issues, providing solution and alternative for any unavailable activities.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of AYA Niseko, nearby locations and businesses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- High proficiency in English is required. Japanese or other languages are a plus.
- Computer literacy.
- Professional E-mail handling.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- High grooming standards and professional appearance.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Desirable: Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
- Desirable: Passion for snowsports and the outdoors.
Please note: For foreign nationals, a Japanese work permit or working holiday visa is required.
November 15, 2023 - April 15, 2024 (Possibility to be extended)
Recruitment for Winter Season 2023-2024 will start from March 2023.
If you are interested to join our Concierge team and would like further details, please send your CV/Resume with the recent portrait photo to [email protected] .