Owner Relations | Year-Round
Overseeing a complex consisting of 79 privately owned luxury apartments, the AYA Niseko owner relations team supports apartment owners by providing timely assistance, support, and an active responsiveness to owner questions, concerns, and needs.
- Provide warm greetings / farewell in a friendly and professional manner during check in and check out.
- Handling owners check in/check out procedures following the standard.
- Handling owners payments
- Act as the main point of reference for owners who need assistance or information, attending to their requests and helping to tailor their stays to their requirements.
- Understanding owners needs and providing them with personalized solutions and individually tailored activity and restaurant recommendations.
- Professional management and response to owner related requests and issues.
- Coordination of a wide-range of property management related duties, including accountancy and finances, property maintenance, occupancy status and stay management, and owner reporting.
- Providing pick-up and drop-off services for owners.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, both written and in-person
- Friendly and professional telephone manner
- Professional e-mail handling
- Firm understanding of all aspects of property management
- Desirable: Valid international or Japanese driving permit
- Desirable: Previous experience in International hospitality or travel industry
Salary negotiable based on prior experience
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidized staff meals (lunch and dinner bento approximately ¥300 per meal).
- Free staff accommodation (shared dormitory room) 10 minutes Walking distance, or subsidize single apartment 10 minutes Drive (require to have own vehicle)
- Subsidized ski/snowboard rental
- Free season lift pass for Grand Hirafu-Hanazono Resort and discounted rate for all Mountain lift pass
- Annual Bonus
- Annual leave
- Discount on other Tokyu Resort & Stay properties.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV/Resume to [email protected].