Acting as the main point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, the Concierge helps to tailor each guest's stay to their own requirements.
- Act as the main point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, attending to their requests and helping to tailor their stays to their requirements.
- Understanding guest needs and providing them with personalized solutions and individually tailored activity and restaurant recommendations.
- Liaise with guests by phone, email, and face-to-face to assist with transportation and services arrangement.
- Assistance with guest issues, providing solution and alternative for any unavailable activities.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of AYA Niseko, nearby locations and businesses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- High proficiency in English is required. Japanese or other languages are a plus.
- Computer literacy.
- Professional e-mail handling.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- High grooming standards and professional appearance.
- A willingness to learn and to expand your knowledge of property amenities, services, and the local area.
- Desirable: Minimum Intermediate Japanese Level
- Desirable: Previous International experience in the hospitality or travel industry.
- Desirable: Passion for Snowsports and the outdoors.
Please note: For foreign nationals, a Japanese work permit or working holiday visa is required.
Salary negotiable based on experience
- Health, social, and employment insurance available.
- Subsidized staff meals (lunch and dinner bento approximately ¥300 per meal).
- Free staff accommodation (shared dormitory room) 10 minutes Walking distance, or subsidize single apartment 10 minutes Drive (require to have own vehicle)
- Subsidized ski/snowboard rental
- Free season lift pass for Grand Hirafu-Hanazono Resort and discounted rate for all Mountain lift pass
- Annual Bonus
- Annual leave
- Discount on other Tokyu Resort & Stay properties.
If you are interested to join our Concierge team and would like further details, please send your CV/Resume with the recent portrait photo to [email protected] .